Charlize Theron to launch denim line
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron is teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar to design the new Theron Jeans line.
Together, they are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Theron, 37, has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand. Its sales proceeds benefit her non-profit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations