Charlize Theron to launch denim line
Los Angeles: Actress Charlize Theron is teaming up with her stylist, Leslie Fremar to design the new Theron Jeans line.
Together, they are planning to mass-market the collection for major retailers, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
Theron, 37, has already made her mark in the shoe world. She has an eco-friendly line of footwear with the TOMS Shoes brand. Its sales proceeds benefit her non-profit charity, the Charlize Theron Africa Outreach Project, which aids impoverished children in her native South Africa.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors