Cheryl Cole crowned Britain`s beauty icon
London: Cheryl Cole has been voted as the Britain`s most influential beauty icon as per a survey held by Escentual.com.
The 30-year-old singer Cole, who is currently filming the new series of ` The X Factor ` and had already won multiple Sexiest Woman awards, beat actress Michelle Keegan to claim the top spot, the Daily Star reported.
The third place was acquired by Kate Moss third, followed by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, the Duchess of Cambridge Kate Middleton, Jennifer Aniston, Rihanna, Keira Knightley, Miranda Kerr and Audrey Hepburn, who made the top ten.
The study, which was conducted on 1,000 women, claimed that 80 percent of women admitted that they would buy the products used by their favourite beauty icon and would happily spend 312 pounds a year to recreate the 30-year-old singer`s and other stars` looks with beauty products.
Emma Leslie from the website said that it wasn`t surprising that Cole was seen as the nation`s top beauty icon, as she always looked flawless and was never afraid to experiment with her look.
Meanwhile, former glamour model Jodie Marsh and Katie Price were voted as the celebrities with the worst beauty look.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for