Cheryl Cole defends her new tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has defended her new tattoo, which covers her entire derriere, by saying that people can have their own opinion.
The 30-year-old created a buzz when it was revealed that she got her entire lower back and derriere tattooed with a red and black rose. She got mixed responses from her fans.
Huffingtonpost.co.uk reports that Cheryl gave her reaction through a post on Twitter.
She tweeted: "People are entitled to have their own opinion. Personally, I`ve never really concerned myself with other people`s body parts.
"I`ve had it for seven-eight months, but only just had it detailed. I can pretty much safely say I`m now done."
The inking has been done by tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dev Patel's 'Lion' to release in Australia
- Disrupted sleeping habits may cause suicidal thoughts
- Cuteness alert! Meet Deepak Tijori's adorable daughter Samara Tijori – View pics
- Shahid Kapoor opens up about his Bollywood struggle! - Read more
- 'Online purchase of sexual wellness products more preferred in Tier III cities'
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly