Cheryl Cole defends her new tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has defended her new tattoo, which covers her entire derriere, by saying that people can have their own opinion.
The 30-year-old created a buzz when it was revealed that she got her entire lower back and derriere tattooed with a red and black rose. She got mixed responses from her fans.
Huffingtonpost.co.uk reports that Cheryl gave her reaction through a post on Twitter.
She tweeted: "People are entitled to have their own opinion. Personally, I`ve never really concerned myself with other people`s body parts.
"I`ve had it for seven-eight months, but only just had it detailed. I can pretty much safely say I`m now done."
The inking has been done by tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?