Cheryl Cole defends her new tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has defended her new tattoo, which covers her entire derriere, by saying that people can have their own opinion.
The 30-year-old created a buzz when it was revealed that she got her entire lower back and derriere tattooed with a red and black rose. She got mixed responses from her fans.
Huffingtonpost.co.uk reports that Cheryl gave her reaction through a post on Twitter.
She tweeted: "People are entitled to have their own opinion. Personally, I`ve never really concerned myself with other people`s body parts.
"I`ve had it for seven-eight months, but only just had it detailed. I can pretty much safely say I`m now done."
The inking has been done by tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH