Cheryl Cole defends her new tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole has defended her new tattoo, which covers her entire derriere, by saying that people can have their own opinion.
The 30-year-old created a buzz when it was revealed that she got her entire lower back and derriere tattooed with a red and black rose. She got mixed responses from her fans.
Huffingtonpost.co.uk reports that Cheryl gave her reaction through a post on Twitter.
She tweeted: "People are entitled to have their own opinion. Personally, I`ve never really concerned myself with other people`s body parts.
"I`ve had it for seven-eight months, but only just had it detailed. I can pretty much safely say I`m now done."
The inking has been done by tattoo artist Nikko Hurtado.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!