Cheryl Cole shows off new back tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole revealed her new back tattoo to her home crowd of Newcastle on the opening night of Girls Aloud Ten tour.
The 29-year-old showed off her new inking - a giant red rose that covered half her lower back, Daily Mirror reported.
The tattoo appeared to have been inked over the top of the elaborate butterfly-based inking she had there before.
Meanwhile, the band`s fan took no time to reveal on Twitter that how much they loved the new design.
"This tattoo is just unreal.. So amazing. @CherylCole LOVE it," Cole`s fan Danielle Kinnard tweeted.
"Damn gurl that must of hurt getting that tattoo, but wow it`s amazing I LOVE it!," another fan Soph wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!
- ‘Befikre’ couple Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor looks smoking hot together- SEE pics
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare