Cheryl Cole shows off new back tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole revealed her new back tattoo to her home crowd of Newcastle on the opening night of Girls Aloud Ten tour.
The 29-year-old showed off her new inking - a giant red rose that covered half her lower back, Daily Mirror reported.
The tattoo appeared to have been inked over the top of the elaborate butterfly-based inking she had there before.
Meanwhile, the band`s fan took no time to reveal on Twitter that how much they loved the new design.
"This tattoo is just unreal.. So amazing. @CherylCole LOVE it," Cole`s fan Danielle Kinnard tweeted.
"Damn gurl that must of hurt getting that tattoo, but wow it`s amazing I LOVE it!," another fan Soph wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Sonam Kapoor look sizzling hot on the cover of Harper’s Bazaar
- What’s Salman Khan’s connection with ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2’ cast
- Why Kris Jenner blasted former husband Caitlyn
- Miley Cyrus uses sunflowers to cover her modesty
- Once an artiste, always an artiste, says Aishwarya Rai on comeback