Cheryl Cole shows off new back tattoo
London: Singer Cheryl Cole revealed her new back tattoo to her home crowd of Newcastle on the opening night of Girls Aloud Ten tour.
The 29-year-old showed off her new inking - a giant red rose that covered half her lower back, Daily Mirror reported.
The tattoo appeared to have been inked over the top of the elaborate butterfly-based inking she had there before.
Meanwhile, the band`s fan took no time to reveal on Twitter that how much they loved the new design.
"This tattoo is just unreal.. So amazing. @CherylCole LOVE it," Cole`s fan Danielle Kinnard tweeted.
"Damn gurl that must of hurt getting that tattoo, but wow it`s amazing I LOVE it!," another fan Soph wrote.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Difference in treatment meted out to us and Hema Malini, says victims' kin
- FTII stir: Students protest Gajendra Chauhan's appointment
- Arshad hopes for 'raise' post 'Guddu Rangeela'
- Tiger Shroff doesn't want to work with B-Town's Khans
- Will work with Shoojit again: Ayushmann Khurrana