Chic look for the party season
New Delhi: This season, JADE by Monica & Karishma Collection INNANA presents a chic look for the upcoming party season.
Celebrating the spirit of the season, the collection features deep warm shades such as aubergine and deep blue accented by delicate hand-embroidered beaded embellishment for that dose of jazz.
Floral elements flow into their cocktail dresses where lace and embellishment are meshed to create the perfect look.
Highlights this season are the stylized reinterpretation of the Sari with an emphasis on flow and silhouette and texture. Look out for Hand-Painted motifs reminiscent of the Gardens of Giverny!
The palette features deep bold shades like aubergines, purples, pinks, navy blues, and corals.
Having fashioned a wide array of outfits by JADE by Monica & Karishma offers outfits for every occasion. The fine designs and brilliant craftsmanship make each oufit a signature piece from this collection is sure to make you look out-of-the-world at all your occasions. This mesmerizing INNANA Collection from JADE by Monica & Karishma will truly satisfy the innate desire for luxury of every woman.
JADE by Monica and Karishma has today come to be recognized as the home of discreet and luxurious Bridal Style. Monica Shah and Karishma Swali are proud to present their latest line, INNANA, that showcases unique Western styling in its gowns, dresses, and cocktail saris. They would also like to announce the upcoming launch of the M&K Bridal Studio, a haven for all brides!
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Celebrate the greatness of Lord Shiva by sending these WhatsApp messages
- Berlin International Film Festival: Amar Kaushik’s ‘Aaba’ wins international jury award
- Aashka Goradia to marry fiancé Brent Goble this year
- Farida Jalal slams death rumours, says ‘I am hale and hearty’
- Alia Bhatt celebrates grandmother’s 88th birthday, gives us some relationship goals
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors
- Deepika Padukone sits pretty in the front row at New York Fashion Week for Michael Kors!
- French Vogue to feature transgender model Valentina Sampaio for the first time