Chinese model Fei Fei Sun becomes 1st Asian model to star on Italian Vogue cover
London: Chinese supermodel Fei Fei Sun has become the first Asian to feature on the cover of Vogue Italia - a groundbreaking development for the fashion glossy.
The 31-year-old has landed starring roles in some of the biggest beauty campaigns on the planet, including becoming the face of DKNY`s Be Delicious fragrance and Calvin Klein`s One.
Although Sun and her compatriot, fellow Chinese supermodel Du Juan, have previously featured in Italian Vogue editorial, this is the first time that an Asian model has made the cover of the Italian glossy.
French Vogue was the first European magazine to include an Asian model on its cover, when Du Juan appeared on an issue in 2011.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- 'Befikre' girl Vaani Kapoor slams 'surgery' reports, says can't afford it!
- Kangana Ranaut’s ‘Simran’ - Release date announced
- Kapil Sharma renews contract, his latest fee will make your jaw drop!
- Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli's latest photos will restore your faith in love!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Narendra Modi making Nehru jacket fashionable again, believes Shantanu
- Sonam Kapoor looks ravishing in Shantanu & Nikhil design!