Chitrangada-Jyoti Randhawa divorced; child remains with mother
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: The speculation around the personal lives of celebrities refuses to die despite their several efforts to keep it at bay. The latest one being Bollywood actress Chitrangada Singh who recently made headlines for her reported divorce with golfer-husband Jyoti Randhawa.
In November last year, it was reported that the duo had filed for divorce at Gurgaon family court, however nobody ever confirmed it.
It has now been learnt that the couple has finally got the settlement done and has been granted divorce. Chitrangada and Jyoti tied the knot in 2001 and have a son named Zoravar, whose custody has been given to the mother.
Apparently, it was dusky beauty Chitrangada`s decision to continue acting in films that led to a bitter turn-off in their otherwise happy married life. Reports suggest that they had filed for divorce in May last year and got it finally granted now.
Despite media speculation over their marital status, the duo till date has refrained from confirming or denying the news.
Chitrangada was last seen in John Abraham starrer ‘I, Me Aur Main’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vaani Kapoor spreads 'Befikre' magic on Hrithik Roshan!
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!