Choose pearls to look versatile
New Delhi: Switch to a classic look or a funky one by pairing timeless pearl jewellery with casual and formal wear.
Suvankar Sen, senior executive director of Senco Gold Ltd., shares a few rules on how to wear pearls with your outfit to get the look you desire:
- Long back pearl necklace, bracelet and earrings will go well with a golden dress. If your dress has overpowering collar, avoid wearing pearl necklace.
- Look elegant by wearing multiple strands of large pearls with a pant suit. You can mix pearls in different colours together to take the fashion quotient up.
- Light weight pearl necklaces gel with strapless gowns. If you wish to do without the necklace, go ahead with pearl earrings. It will be perfect jewellery to match with your evening gown.
- When worn with a satin skirt, pearl jewellery looks even better. Wear a cardigan in muted hues with it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- Mika Singh's 'Dhingana' highlights Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' journey
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Make heads turn by trying these hairstyle trends!
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra