Christian Louboutin recreates Cinderella`s iconic glass slippers
London: Fashion designer Christian Louboutin has recreated Cinderella`s iconic glass slippers with his signature red sole.
The footwear designer was invited by Disney to re-imagine the fairytale character`s famous shoes in honour of the release of `Cinderella` Blu-ray Diamond Edition in August.
"Cinderella is not only an iconic character when it comes to grace and fairytale love, but also shoes. The dream is a major factor in my language of design," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Louboutin as saying.
"Her character and her story dictated the design to me, it was all there in the pages and the words of this tale. There are no limits in the world of fantasy and there is always a happily ever after," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan not allowed to watch TV on weekdays!
- Nagarjuna's son Akhil Akkineni engaged to girlfriend Shriya Bhupal!
- Guess who? THIS superstar launched Vikram Phadnis' debut film
- Can Akshay Kumar play role of Dara Singh on-screen? Here's what he said
- Bigg Boss season 10: Salman Khan blasts Swami Om; Sahil Anand evicted!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!