Christina Hendricks thinks redheads have more fun
London: `Mad Men` star Christina Hendricks has been dying her hair since she was 10-year-old. The 39-year-old actress, who is naturally a strawberry blonde, believed redheads have more fun so started colouring her locks bright red from a young age, reportedly.
"When I was 10 years old, redheads always intrigued me. Especially Anne of Green Gables, and my mum said, `Let`s just throw a rinse on that!` Little did she know she opened a can of worms. I still love my hair as red as I can get it!," she said.
Hendricks, who is a fan of old school Hollywood glamour said she couldn`t live without blusher as per as her daily make-up regime is concern.
"I always have on blush, even when I`m not wearing anything else. It makes me look alive. It`s the first thing I put on when I wake up, and (my husband, actor Geoffrey Arend) just thinks I have naturally flushed cheeks!," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shilpa Shinde files FIR against 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer, accuses him of sexual harassment!
- FIR against Shirish Kunder for 'insulting' UP CM Yogi Adityanath!
- Alia Bhatt achieved everything on her own: Pooja Bhatt
- Sixth sense in women key self-defence, says Vidyut Jammwal
- The Voice India...' winner wants to playback for Salman Khan
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH