Christina Hendricks thinks redheads have more fun
London: `Mad Men` star Christina Hendricks has been dying her hair since she was 10-year-old. The 39-year-old actress, who is naturally a strawberry blonde, believed redheads have more fun so started colouring her locks bright red from a young age, reportedly.
"When I was 10 years old, redheads always intrigued me. Especially Anne of Green Gables, and my mum said, `Let`s just throw a rinse on that!` Little did she know she opened a can of worms. I still love my hair as red as I can get it!," she said.
Hendricks, who is a fan of old school Hollywood glamour said she couldn`t live without blusher as per as her daily make-up regime is concern.
"I always have on blush, even when I`m not wearing anything else. It makes me look alive. It`s the first thing I put on when I wake up, and (my husband, actor Geoffrey Arend) just thinks I have naturally flushed cheeks!," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why was Pulkit Samrat miffed with paparazzi? – Know here
- Why photoshop them? Try saffron, apples to get 'real armpits'
- Getting out of bad relationship good for your health
- 'Girl boss': Sushmita Sen's weekend getaway with her adorable daughters!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh had a bitter fall-out on their Paris vacay? - Details inside
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why