Christina Ricci creates make-up bag
London: Actress Christina Ricci has created a limited edition make-up bag in association with LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
The `Bel Ami` actress has designed the bag for the LVMH-owned Make Up For Ever and it will tie in with the brand`s Make Up Bag Remix tour, which is intended to teach consumers how to use the cosmetics they already own, reported Contactmusic.
"I loved collaborating with Make Up For Ever on a custom makeup bag because I got to design something that actually holds everything I need on the go.
"My inspiration for the bag was hard rock meets couture, and I added a red lip motif to the geometric design since I love wearing red lipstick. Plus I thought it would add a fun pop of colour," Christina said.
The make-up bag is black fake leather with gunmetal studs and metallic silk screening and has room for lots of cosmetics.
The nine-city Make Up Bag Remix tour kicks off in Los Angeles February 1.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss season 10: Wild card entry Jason Shah exits Salman Khan’s show?
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!