Christine Bleakley holds on to fiance as she battles ice in high heels
London: Christine Bleakley was seen leaving the ‘Dancing on Ice’ studios with Frank Lampard following last Sunday’s show, clutching her fiance as she navigate her way through the ice in high heels.
Having changed out of her hosting gown, the Northern Irish beauty dressed down in skinny jeans and a faux fur trim winter coat as she set off on her way home.
But despite the casual attire, Bleakley kept on her ridiculously high heels and wobbled along on the ice with her footballer fiance, the Daily Mail reported.
The former ‘Daybreak’ presenter has come under scrutiny since taking over co-hosting duties from Holly Willoughby to present ‘Dancing On Ice’ with Phillip Schofield and has had both good and bad reviews.
“Christine came up to me after I’d had a tough week and put her arm around me and talked to me for ages, which was lovely, and she’s always in the bar after the show,” contestant Chemmy Alcott was quoted as telling the Sun.
‘Everyone loved Holly Willoughby, who Christine took over from as host, so I think that’s a tough situation to come into, but she’s been brilliant,” she said.
Meanwhile, Bleakley also has had to defend herself following accusations that she was ‘wooden’.
“If two or three people are wanting to say something that is not nice, out of ten million watching, then that’s fine,” she said.
“I was overwhelmed by the lovely comments I got and that’s all I focus on,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season