Christmas make-up: Paint your lips red, try nail art
New Delhi: Celebrate Christmas by painting your lips red and flaunting nail art for the winter festival.
Makeover expert Aashmeen Munjaal doles out tips for Christmas look:
- Face: First apply the primer according to your skintone. Create a sheer base to avoid cakey look. If you are going for a day party, apply sunscreen.
- Cheeks: Choose colours like strawberry or plum, for your liquid rouge to be applied on your cheekbones.
- Eyes: Try white or pearl white colours for eyes. You can apply vanilla or pearl white eye shadow.
- Lips: Strawberry colour is best for your lips during this festival.
- Nail art: Leave aside star and Santa Claus designs. Gifts and different kinds of candies can be used as nail art designs. Nail piercing is also in trend. You can pierce your nails and hang stars or candies or gifts or bells.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season