Christmas make-up: Paint your lips red, try nail art
New Delhi: Celebrate Christmas by painting your lips red and flaunting nail art for the winter festival.
Makeover expert Aashmeen Munjaal doles out tips for Christmas look:
- Face: First apply the primer according to your skintone. Create a sheer base to avoid cakey look. If you are going for a day party, apply sunscreen.
- Cheeks: Choose colours like strawberry or plum, for your liquid rouge to be applied on your cheekbones.
- Eyes: Try white or pearl white colours for eyes. You can apply vanilla or pearl white eye shadow.
- Lips: Strawberry colour is best for your lips during this festival.
- Nail art: Leave aside star and Santa Claus designs. Gifts and different kinds of candies can be used as nail art designs. Nail piercing is also in trend. You can pierce your nails and hang stars or candies or gifts or bells.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic