Cindy feels little jealous of her ‘beautiful’ daughter Kaia’s legs and skin
London: Richard Gere’s model ex-wife Cindy Crawford has confessed that she feels a little jealous over her daughter Kaia Gerber’s youthful look. The former supermodel also said Kaia is getting more and more beautiful. Asked if she was worried about getting older, Crawford replied: “Oh, please. I am a normal woman, I have good days and bad days and it’s not really that fun,” according to a leading daily.
Talking about her daughter, she said: “I look at my daughter and I’m like, ‘You have my old skin and I want it back! You have my old legs, I want them back! You have my old hair, I want it back!’’
“She is just getting more and more beautiful and, you know. But at the same time, there’s so much good that comes with it. And I think if you’re happy in your life, it’s a lot easier to take,” Crawford said.
Last year Kaia caused a stir when she posed for a Versace photoshoot even though she was just ten at the time – but her mother defended her decision to allow it.
“I thought it was appropriate and beautiful and she didn’t have any make-up on. It was good for her because she liked doing it, but she also saw that it was work,” Crawford stated.
Crawford was just 16 when she was discovered, and the following year was already being represented by Elite model agency. She became one of the supermodels who dominated catwalks in the Eighties and Nineties famously not getting out of bed for less than 10,000 dollars a day. While still modelling, Crawford is now married to former model Rande Gerber after her marriage to actor Richard Gere failed.
The mother of two confessed that she is forced to rely on the support of her family to deal with the times when she feels low about her body.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aww! Here's a sweet gesture by Alia Bhatt towards mom Soni Razdan – Check out
- Birthday bash! Shah Rukh Khan, Aryan, Navya Naveli turn up at Karan Johar's birthday party – See pics
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Bored of saris, anarkalis on special occasions? Innovate
- Twitteratti want Captain America to turn 'gay'
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how
- Wow! What a combination - Sonam Kapoor gives desi twist to her look for amfAR Gala
- Behind the scenes- Sexy Femina cover girl Radhika Apte unplugged – Watch video