Clay face mask behind Madonna`s youthful looks
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has been keeping her skin "lovely and glowing" by trying out a new clay face mask.
The 55-year-old, who recently launched Japanese brand MDMA, has posted a series of close-up selfies on her Instagram page showing off the results of her home pampering session using the new products, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She posted one snap of herself with a grey mud mask on her face, along with the caption: "Trying out the new Clay Mask from MDNA skin care line! Lets see if it works! #livingforlove, (sic)".
She also posted a product shot of the mask and later showed her followers the positive results.
She shared a photograph of herself with glowing skin and no make-up along with the caption: "Lovely and glowing! Yaaaasssssss it werks! #unapologeticbitch. (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how