Clay face mask behind Madonna`s youthful looks
Los Angeles: Singer Madonna has been keeping her skin "lovely and glowing" by trying out a new clay face mask.
The 55-year-old, who recently launched Japanese brand MDMA, has posted a series of close-up selfies on her Instagram page showing off the results of her home pampering session using the new products, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
She posted one snap of herself with a grey mud mask on her face, along with the caption: "Trying out the new Clay Mask from MDNA skin care line! Lets see if it works! #livingforlove, (sic)".
She also posted a product shot of the mask and later showed her followers the positive results.
She shared a photograph of herself with glowing skin and no make-up along with the caption: "Lovely and glowing! Yaaaasssssss it werks! #unapologeticbitch. (sic)"
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn