Clothing brand Kiton comes to India
New Delhi: Italian clothing brand Kiton has entered the Indian garment market with debutant luxury retail brand, Regalia Luxury Retail LLP. The brand will step foot here with its made-to-measure service exclusively for men.
“We have been evaluating opportunities in the luxury retail market since early 2012 and are enormously pleased to announce the inception of our company with its first ever venture - Kiton’s made-to-measure service in India,” Pratik Dalmia, founding partner, Regalia Luxury Retail LLP, said in a statement.
Kiton was co-founded in 1956 as CIPA in Naples, Italy, by Ciro Paone, a fifth-generation fabric merchant, and Antonio Carola. The brand has a deep-rooted tailoring tradition to create garments which are exclusive and unique.
Customers can avail of Kiton’s services by way of personal appointments with an Indian team, which is especially trained from the brand`s headquarters in Naples, Italy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!