Colin Firth`s clothes from `Kingsman...` to hit stores
Los Angeles: Oscar winner Colin Firth`s smart wardrobe for new movie `Kingsman: The Secret Service` will be made available to fans.
The bespoked suits, watches and shoes the actor`s dapper spy character Harry Hart wears in the Matthew Vaughn movie, will be available as a 60-piece collection when the film is released in October, reports contactmusic.com.
Costume designer Arlene Phillips, who helped director and fashion icon Tom Ford create Firth`s look in “A Single Man”, is creating the line with Vaughn for online retail site Mr. Porter.
The timepieces in the collection will be from Bremont and shoes by George Cleverley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn