Colin Firth`s clothes from `Kingsman...` to hit stores
Los Angeles: Oscar winner Colin Firth`s smart wardrobe for new movie `Kingsman: The Secret Service` will be made available to fans.
The bespoked suits, watches and shoes the actor`s dapper spy character Harry Hart wears in the Matthew Vaughn movie, will be available as a 60-piece collection when the film is released in October, reports contactmusic.com.
Costume designer Arlene Phillips, who helped director and fashion icon Tom Ford create Firth`s look in “A Single Man”, is creating the line with Vaughn for online retail site Mr. Porter.
The timepieces in the collection will be from Bremont and shoes by George Cleverley.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Everyone has right to an opinion, except a celebrity: Sonu Nigam
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan