Cornrows was fashion faux-pas: Georgia May
London: Rolling Stones legend Mick Jagger`s model daughter Georgia May admits getting cornrows was her worst ever fashion crime.
The 21-year-old model`s biggest ever summer style regret is getting her hair braided during an exotic holiday, reported Contactmusic.
Cornrows is traditional style of grooming where the hair is braided very close to the scalp.
"I got cornrows; I got beads and little foil tips... I did the full thing! That, and getting so burnt I looked really English, when I came home it was all peeling off," she said.
The blonde is wary about protecting her skin after her holiday faux-pas, so never leaves the house without suncream and keeps her make-up to a minimal.
"Suncream, and usually I`ll use like a tinted moisturiser or a BB cream with sun-cream in it. And then just lip balm and I like a rosewater spray for when it`s really hot, it`s what I`ve been getting into." PTI
`Bhaag Milkha Bhaag` made tax free in MP
Bhopal: Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan today announced tax exemption in the state to `Bhaag Milkha Bhaag`, the Farhan Akhtar-starrer biopic on the legendary athlete Milkha Singh.
"After a long time, there has come a film which is full of patriotic feelings and hence the government has decided to make it tax free," Chouhan told reporters here.
Maharashtra government has also granted tax exemption to the film.
Farhan plays the title role in the biopic featuring Sonam Kapoor, Divya Dutta, Prakash Raj and Pawan Malhotra. The film released on July 12.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch how you can keep your bookshelves neat and clean!
- Watch: Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra’s desi swag will make you go crazy!
- Bipasha Basu tells you how to combat bad hair day! Pic inside
- Aamir Khan turns host for team 'Dangal'!
- Katrina Kaif JOKES about her actual thought behind 'Kala Chashma'—READ inside!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic