Cosmetic surgery: Amanda Bynes wants more!
Los Angeles: Amanda Bynes wants to have more cosmetic surgery on her "whole face". Right now she is gearing up for her fourth nose job next week.
The 27-year-old was expected to go under the knife for her fourth nose job Saturday, but it got rescheduled. Contactmusic.com that she took to Twitter to share surgery-related information.
"My surgeon can`t perform surgery tomorrow (Saturday) so I need to wait until next week."
She had earlier posted on her Twitter page: "I plan of having surgery on my whole face straight up... I love surgery."
The "She`s The Man" star, who recently revealed she had her breast implants removed, had her first nose job in early May but despite initially being happy with the results, she underwent a second procedure in early June and a third last week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!