Cosmetic surgery is psychotic: Emma Thompson
London: Actress Emma Thompson has ruled out the possibility of going under the knife as she finds cosmetic surgery psychotic.
The 54-year-old `Sense And Sensibility` star said she is against facelifts or wrinkle-busting Botox injections, reported Daily express.
"Look at me, I`m normal. I really wouldn`t do anything. It`s psychotic to have your body opened up and stuff put in and injecting yourself with poisons," Thompson said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn