Costumes from `Sound of Music` set to fetch 150k pounds at auction
London: Clothing used in the iconic film `The Sound of Music` are up for grabs and are expected to fetch 150,000 pounds at an auction.
The auction will feature 14 outfits which were used in the 1965 Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer starrer musical, the Daily Express reported.
The clothing will be sold by Auctioneer Profiles In History in US next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Celebrate 'love' this Diwali with Neha Kakkar-Tony Kakkar's 'Khuda Bhi Jab'! Watch
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 699: Alia successfully convinces Abhi to continue his relationship with Tanu
- Here's how Bollywood biggies Aamir Khan, Sanjay Dutt, Hrithik Roshan plan to celebrate Diwali
- Sanjay Dutt's comeback film 'Marco' to go on floors next year!
- Akshay Kumar, Taapsee Pannu wrap up Malaysia schedule of 'Naam Shabana'
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season