Costumes from `Sound of Music` set to fetch 150k pounds at auction
London: Clothing used in the iconic film `The Sound of Music` are up for grabs and are expected to fetch 150,000 pounds at an auction.
The auction will feature 14 outfits which were used in the 1965 Julie Andrews and Christopher Plummer starrer musical, the Daily Express reported.
The clothing will be sold by Auctioneer Profiles In History in US next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia Bhatt on latest Grazia cover is UNMISSABLE!
- Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor's shopping PIC defines sister squad goals!
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!