Courtney Love advertises electronic cigarettes
London: Singer-songwriter Courtney Love has signed up to become the star of a new web-based advertisement for NJOY electronic cigarettes in a bid to revamp her image.
The ad sees Love sitting in a window, puffing on a cigarette, while an older woman comes over to scold her. She tells Love: "Excuse me. You know you can`t smoke in here", to which the straight-talking star rolls her eyes and replies, "Relax. It`s a ******* NJOY", before moving away, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 48-year-old was thrilled with the commercial.
"I love it," Love posted on the Twitter.
The singer is famed for her hedonistic lifestyle and excessive nicotine consumption. She has also battled drug addiction in the past. The controversial star has a rocky relationship with her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, with late musician husband Kurt Cobain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic