Courtney Love advertises electronic cigarettes
London: Singer-songwriter Courtney Love has signed up to become the star of a new web-based advertisement for NJOY electronic cigarettes in a bid to revamp her image.
The ad sees Love sitting in a window, puffing on a cigarette, while an older woman comes over to scold her. She tells Love: "Excuse me. You know you can`t smoke in here", to which the straight-talking star rolls her eyes and replies, "Relax. It`s a ******* NJOY", before moving away, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 48-year-old was thrilled with the commercial.
"I love it," Love posted on the Twitter.
The singer is famed for her hedonistic lifestyle and excessive nicotine consumption. She has also battled drug addiction in the past. The controversial star has a rocky relationship with her daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, with late musician husband Kurt Cobain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Working with Bong helmers as good as doing Bengali film: Vidya Balan
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Actors are exploring their different creative talents: Parineeti Chopra
- Top reasons to watch Karan Johar's 'Kapoor and Sons'!
- Valentine's Day special releases: Which one has your vote—'Sanam Re' or 'Fitoor'?