Courtney Love launches clothing line
London: Rocker Courtney Love has joined the league of celebrity fashion designers with her debut clothing line made from re-purposed vintage clothing.
The 48-year-old singer, who recently reinvented herself as an artist with a collection of watercolours, has posted a series of pictures of her collection on Twitter, reported Sun online.
She called the collection `Never The Bride` and the pieces range from saucy black lingerie to edgy baby dolls and cute trousers suits.
Inspired by Edwardian and Victorian times, each piece also contains a signature from the designer.
"In the hem of all the dresses there`s a ruby. This is the stuff I would wear if I was young enough to not look like Bette Davis in `Whatever Happened After Baby Jane?`," she posted.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing