Crystal Harris` wedding dress on auction
London: Playboy boss Hugh Hefner`s young wife Crystal Harris has put her wedding dress up for auction.
She has decided to sell the gown and shoes that she wore during her nuptials.
All the proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society charity in the name of Hefner`s long-time secretary Mary O`Connor, who died last weekend, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am auctioning my wedding dress with charitybuzz.com to raise money for lymphoma in memory of Mary," Harris tweeted.
The 26-year-old also included a link to the website www.charitybuzz.com, where individuals can bid for the dress.
The items are valued at $7,500 and the top bid currently stands at $1,000. The auction ends Feb 11.
O`Connor worked as Hefner`s assistant for over 40 years. She helped Harris get back together with the 86-year-old Playboy owner after she called off their original wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season