Crystal Harris` wedding dress on auction
London: Playboy boss Hugh Hefner`s young wife Crystal Harris has put her wedding dress up for auction.
She has decided to sell the gown and shoes that she wore during her nuptials.
All the proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society charity in the name of Hefner`s long-time secretary Mary O`Connor, who died last weekend, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am auctioning my wedding dress with charitybuzz.com to raise money for lymphoma in memory of Mary," Harris tweeted.
The 26-year-old also included a link to the website www.charitybuzz.com, where individuals can bid for the dress.
The items are valued at $7,500 and the top bid currently stands at $1,000. The auction ends Feb 11.
O`Connor worked as Hefner`s assistant for over 40 years. She helped Harris get back together with the 86-year-old Playboy owner after she called off their original wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic