Crystal Harris` wedding dress on auction
London: Playboy boss Hugh Hefner`s young wife Crystal Harris has put her wedding dress up for auction.
She has decided to sell the gown and shoes that she wore during her nuptials.
All the proceeds will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society charity in the name of Hefner`s long-time secretary Mary O`Connor, who died last weekend, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
"I am auctioning my wedding dress with charitybuzz.com to raise money for lymphoma in memory of Mary," Harris tweeted.
The 26-year-old also included a link to the website www.charitybuzz.com, where individuals can bid for the dress.
The items are valued at $7,500 and the top bid currently stands at $1,000. The auction ends Feb 11.
O`Connor worked as Hefner`s assistant for over 40 years. She helped Harris get back together with the 86-year-old Playboy owner after she called off their original wedding.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Micromax honcho Rahul Sharma wishes 'happy anniversary' to wifey Asin Thottumkal in total Bollywood style!
- Salman Khan Arms Act case acquittal: Shah Rukh Khan to meet close friend?
- Hrithik Roshan and Yami Gautam's 'automatic chemistry' will surprise you—Watch 'Kaabil' making video!
- Amal Clooney's baggy floral smock sparks pregnancy rumours!
- Priyanka Chopra wins big at People's Choice Awards one more time!