Cupping craze spreads among Hollywood stars
Los Angeles: Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Paris Hilton, David Arquette, Lady Gaga and even tennis ace Andy Murray have one thing in common - circular marks on their back. Cupping seems to be gradually replacing tattoos.
Former ‘Friends’ actress Jennifer Aniston was also seen with such circular marks on the red carpet. Her strapless, low-back dress and hair pulled back in a neat ponytail, highlighted the marks even more, reports mirror.co.uk.
Cupping is done by placing heated glass cups on back. This helps to reduce stress, to get rid of aches or even extra weight.
The process seems to be a painful one, but Gwyneth Paltrow, who was one of the first stars to flaunt this ancient form of Chinese acupuncture, feels the opposite.
"It feels amazing and it`s very relaxing," she had told chat show host Oprah Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance