Cupping craze spreads among Hollywood stars
Los Angeles: Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Paris Hilton, David Arquette, Lady Gaga and even tennis ace Andy Murray have one thing in common - circular marks on their back. Cupping seems to be gradually replacing tattoos.
Former ‘Friends’ actress Jennifer Aniston was also seen with such circular marks on the red carpet. Her strapless, low-back dress and hair pulled back in a neat ponytail, highlighted the marks even more, reports mirror.co.uk.
Cupping is done by placing heated glass cups on back. This helps to reduce stress, to get rid of aches or even extra weight.
The process seems to be a painful one, but Gwyneth Paltrow, who was one of the first stars to flaunt this ancient form of Chinese acupuncture, feels the opposite.
"It feels amazing and it`s very relaxing," she had told chat show host Oprah Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic