Current actresses are insecure, says ex Bond girl Britt Ekland
London: Former Bond Girl Britt Ekland has branded the current crop of female stars as “insecure”.
“When I was in `Man With The Golden Gun`, I probably had a little bit of foundation and some lippie but you look at famous girls now... this whole idea of plumping and Botox and eyebrow-tattooing has gone overboard,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling TV Times.
Ekland, 70, who was married to Peter Sellers for four years in the Sixties and dated Rod Stewart, said that it’s sad that these girls are so insecure.
“They must look at themselves in the morning without the two-inch-long eyelashes and fake tan and think, ‘This is not good’,” she added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!