Current actresses are insecure, says ex Bond girl Britt Ekland
London: Former Bond Girl Britt Ekland has branded the current crop of female stars as “insecure”.
“When I was in `Man With The Golden Gun`, I probably had a little bit of foundation and some lippie but you look at famous girls now... this whole idea of plumping and Botox and eyebrow-tattooing has gone overboard,” the Daily Express quoted her as telling TV Times.
Ekland, 70, who was married to Peter Sellers for four years in the Sixties and dated Rod Stewart, said that it’s sad that these girls are so insecure.
“They must look at themselves in the morning without the two-inch-long eyelashes and fake tan and think, ‘This is not good’,” she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn