Daisy Lowe new face of Biba
London: Model Daisy Lowe is appointed as the new face of fashion store Biba. According to creative director Lara Bohinc, the 23-year-old has been appointed for brands` Lara Bohinc accessories collection, because of her “unusual” looks.
“Daisy is not only a beautiful woman but she is also quite unusual and full of character,” a website has quoted Lowe as saying. The photo shoot for the campaign was shot by Jon Compson at London hotspot Sketch.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pink' Box Office collections: Amitabh Bachchan, Taapsee Pannu starrer mints Rs 53.10 cr!
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Pierce Brosnan to endorse Indian FMCG brand
- Justin Theroux wants screen reunion with Jennifer Aniston
- Vikas Bahl questions demand to boycott Pakistani artistes
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn