Daniel Craig dresses in drag for women’s rights
New York: Daniel Craig has stepped into a woman’s shoes quite literally to highlight the inequality women face around the world.
Craig, who plays the latest incarnation of the debonair spy 007 in the film franchise, wears a blond wig, high heels and a wrap dress in an ad for WeAreEquals.org as part of International Women’s Day, reports a daily.
Dame Judy Dench, who plays Bond`s boss M in the film series, narrates the ad with an array of statistics.
Dench points out the fact that this year, women are still paid less than men and are victims of physical and sexual violence as well as damaging sexual double standards in the workplace and the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!