Daniel Craig dresses in drag for women’s rights
New York: Daniel Craig has stepped into a woman’s shoes quite literally to highlight the inequality women face around the world.
Craig, who plays the latest incarnation of the debonair spy 007 in the film franchise, wears a blond wig, high heels and a wrap dress in an ad for WeAreEquals.org as part of International Women’s Day, reports a daily.
Dame Judy Dench, who plays Bond`s boss M in the film series, narrates the ad with an array of statistics.
Dench points out the fact that this year, women are still paid less than men and are victims of physical and sexual violence as well as damaging sexual double standards in the workplace and the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!