Daniel Craig dresses in drag for women’s rights
New York: Daniel Craig has stepped into a woman’s shoes quite literally to highlight the inequality women face around the world.
Craig, who plays the latest incarnation of the debonair spy 007 in the film franchise, wears a blond wig, high heels and a wrap dress in an ad for WeAreEquals.org as part of International Women’s Day, reports a daily.
Dame Judy Dench, who plays Bond`s boss M in the film series, narrates the ad with an array of statistics.
Dench points out the fact that this year, women are still paid less than men and are victims of physical and sexual violence as well as damaging sexual double standards in the workplace and the media.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Asin Thottumkal's Italian sojourn with hubby Rahul Sharma is the perfect vacation plan we all want! See pics
- Awwdorable! Tusshar Kapoor’s son Laksshya with grandpa Jeetendra – See Pic
- It's so simple! Watch how to get ready sans make-up
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?
- New survey lists out excuses Indians give to delay marriage – Check out
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic