Dannii Minogue cuts ties with fashion label
London: Actress-singer Dannii Minogue is leaving her fashion label `Project D` for good in order to focus on her TV career.
The 41-year-old was expected to continue working with Project D in the future, but has revealed she will cut ties with the brand completely, reported Daily Mirror.
"In March 2010 I teamed up with Tabitha Somerset Webb to launch the fashion label `Project D`. Over the past three years we have launched a clothing line, a fragrance and a watch collection. I have now decided to step down from the brand and will no longer be associated with Project D London (PDL) moving forward," Minogue said.
"I have loved being a part of PDL and am proud of what we have achieved. I wish Tabitha all the best with her business and would like to thank every person who supported us in this project," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Alia my inspiration for doing 'Shaandaar': Shahid
- Raksha Bandhan: The crazy video by Akshay Kumar with sister will leave you in splits!
- Alia Bhatt will never make 'first move' in relationships
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Newlyweds Shahid-Mira make fashion debut at Masaba's LFW show