Dannii Minogue cuts ties with fashion label
London: Actress-singer Dannii Minogue is leaving her fashion label `Project D` for good in order to focus on her TV career.
The 41-year-old was expected to continue working with Project D in the future, but has revealed she will cut ties with the brand completely, reported Daily Mirror.
"In March 2010 I teamed up with Tabitha Somerset Webb to launch the fashion label `Project D`. Over the past three years we have launched a clothing line, a fragrance and a watch collection. I have now decided to step down from the brand and will no longer be associated with Project D London (PDL) moving forward," Minogue said.
"I have loved being a part of PDL and am proud of what we have achieved. I wish Tabitha all the best with her business and would like to thank every person who supported us in this project," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clint Eastwood at the helm of Cap. Chesley Sullenberger biopic
- Maggi noodles controversy: Have not received any notice yet, says Amitabh Bachchan
- Steven Spielberg grosses 34 million USD from his Mailbu mini-compound
- Reese Witherspoon offered playing Clinton's role multiple times
- Niall Horan splits from girlfriend