David Beckham gets Chinese tattoo
London: Soccer ace David Beckham has added another inking to his growing collection of body art by getting a traditional Chinese script tattooed on his ribcage.
Beckham, 37, lifted his shirt to show students the new inking during a talk at Peking University, reported Sun online.
It is said to read, "Life and death are determined by fate, rank and riches decreed by Heaven."
Beckham, who is on a five-day tour of China as an ambassador for kids` football, already has tattooed the names of his four children and wife Victoria.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cheat days? John Abraham’s words will give you serious fitness goals – Read more
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Ajay Devgn unveils the poster of ‘Sons of Sardaar’
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic