David Beckham launches clothing range
London: Retired soccer icon David Beckham has unveiled a new range of clothing, inspired by heritage sportswear.
The 38-year-old has collaborated with the Swedish brand, H&M and the collection will be available from Thursday. It includes a range of trunks, pyjama trousers and vest tops.
"I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M. The vests, pyjama bottoms and raglan-sleeve tops are already wardrobe favourites for me that I know I`ll wear all season long," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Isla Fisher wants to play Prince in biopic
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic