David Beckham launches clothing range
London: Retired soccer icon David Beckham has unveiled a new range of clothing, inspired by heritage sportswear.
The 38-year-old has collaborated with the Swedish brand, H&M and the collection will be available from Thursday. It includes a range of trunks, pyjama trousers and vest tops.
"I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M. The vests, pyjama bottoms and raglan-sleeve tops are already wardrobe favourites for me that I know I`ll wear all season long," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Ajay Devgn's mother Veena hospitatlised
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- 'Raees' promotions by train: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Raees: Reasons why the Shah Rukh Khan starrer is a MUST WATCH
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof