David Beckham launches clothing range
London: Retired soccer icon David Beckham has unveiled a new range of clothing, inspired by heritage sportswear.
The 38-year-old has collaborated with the Swedish brand, H&M and the collection will be available from Thursday. It includes a range of trunks, pyjama trousers and vest tops.
"I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M. The vests, pyjama bottoms and raglan-sleeve tops are already wardrobe favourites for me that I know I`ll wear all season long," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan, Anushka Sharma go 'Tamatar' hunting on 'Sultan' sets—Watch videos!
- I love Karan Patel, but don't want him in my life: Kamya Punjabi
- This magazine cover featuring Ranveer Singh will make women drool over him – See pic
- Clash with Salman Khan's 'Sultan' averted; check out the release date of Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’
- Funny video alert! ‘Housefull 3’ trio - Akshay Kumar, Abhishek Bachchan and Riteish Deshmukh - goes crazy