David Beckham launches clothing range
London: Retired soccer icon David Beckham has unveiled a new range of clothing, inspired by heritage sportswear.
The 38-year-old has collaborated with the Swedish brand, H&M and the collection will be available from Thursday. It includes a range of trunks, pyjama trousers and vest tops.
"I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M. The vests, pyjama bottoms and raglan-sleeve tops are already wardrobe favourites for me that I know I`ll wear all season long," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Beckham as saying.
"It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil movie review: Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma starrer celebrates undying spirit of friendship
- Athiya Shetty shares her style mantra
- Shivaay movie review: Defies gravity and conviction
- Deepika Padukone breaks her silence on speculations about breakup with Ranveer Singh
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' audience review: Here's what Twitterati have to say
- Diwali 2016: Colours that can add glamour to your attire
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu gears up for the festival of lights– Here’s how
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season