David Beckham regrets past haircuts
London: Footballer David Beckham admits some of his previous haircuts have been "mistakes".
The 37-year-old is famous for regularly changing his look but admits now he wouldn`t sport the mohican hairstyle that he had in 2002 or the cornrow style from 2003 again.
"There have been one or two haircuts that were close to the mark, that I look back on and think were mistakes. Not mistakes, but different to what I`d do now. But I`m a lot older now," a website has quoted Beckham as saying.
"I think the cornrows were something a bit different, but I was in holiday mode when I had them done - I was with a friend who`s a hairdresser and very good at cornrows. So I thought, `Why not do that?` I think I`d had a glass of wine or two. And I`d have to say the mohican. I wouldn`t do them now but at the time they felt good," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 731: Robbers threaten to kill Pragya
- Box Office report: Opening day collections of Ranveer Singh's 'Befikre' are out!
- Shraddha Kapoor reveals her wardrobe essentials
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!