David Beckham regrets past haircuts
London: Footballer David Beckham admits some of his previous haircuts have been "mistakes".
The 37-year-old is famous for regularly changing his look but admits now he wouldn`t sport the mohican hairstyle that he had in 2002 or the cornrow style from 2003 again.
"There have been one or two haircuts that were close to the mark, that I look back on and think were mistakes. Not mistakes, but different to what I`d do now. But I`m a lot older now," a website has quoted Beckham as saying.
"I think the cornrows were something a bit different, but I was in holiday mode when I had them done - I was with a friend who`s a hairdresser and very good at cornrows. So I thought, `Why not do that?` I think I`d had a glass of wine or two. And I`d have to say the mohican. I wouldn`t do them now but at the time they felt good," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Lion' movie review: Dev Patel’s film will stay with you for a long time
- Justin Bieber India Purpose Tour: Varun Dhawan to attend concert
- Questions you MUST ask your prospective life partner before getting married
- HC refuses to stay summons to 'Jolly LLB 2' team
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance
- Jeetendra, Arbaaz to walk ramp for charity show
- Deepika Padukone in a Ralph Lauren number at New York Fashion Week will leave you mesmerised!
- Ashley Graham becomes first plus-size model to walk for Michael Kors