David Bowie named best-dressed Brit of all time
London: David Bowie has been named the best dressed Brit of all time by the BBC History Magazine, beating Elizabeth 1 and Beau Brummell.
The `Heroes` hitmaker who received the highest percentage of votes, has also beaten Samuel Pepys, who was famous for his courtly curls, the Independent reported.
Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire secured the third position followed by George Brummell.
The best-dressed Brit are:
1. David Bowie - 48.5 percent
2. Elizabeth I - 13.6 percent
3. Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire - 9.5 percent
4. George `Beau` Brummell - 8.4 percent
5. Queen Alexandra - 7.1 percent
6. Anne Messel - 5.3 percent
7. Henry III - 2.5 percent
8. Ellen Terry - 2.2 percent
9. Charles James Fox - 1.6 percent
10. Samuel Pepys - 1.3 percent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan supports 'Dangal' actress Zaira Wasim; says 'you are a role model for me'!
- Deepika Padukone's 'Piku' shattered my misconceptions about Bollywood, says 'xXx...' director
- Vidya Balan's 'Tumhari Sulu' will show her naughty side!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Padman' to show Radhika Apte in a nagging wife's role?
- I have over-sensitivity issues, besides family only Karan Johar can understand me: Shah Rukh Khan