David Bowie named best-dressed Brit of all time
London: David Bowie has been named the best dressed Brit of all time by the BBC History Magazine, beating Elizabeth 1 and Beau Brummell.
The `Heroes` hitmaker who received the highest percentage of votes, has also beaten Samuel Pepys, who was famous for his courtly curls, the Independent reported.
Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire secured the third position followed by George Brummell.
The best-dressed Brit are:
1. David Bowie - 48.5 percent
2. Elizabeth I - 13.6 percent
3. Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire - 9.5 percent
4. George `Beau` Brummell - 8.4 percent
5. Queen Alexandra - 7.1 percent
6. Anne Messel - 5.3 percent
7. Henry III - 2.5 percent
8. Ellen Terry - 2.2 percent
9. Charles James Fox - 1.6 percent
10. Samuel Pepys - 1.3 percent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic
- Nargis Fakhri looks smoking hot in this outfit with plunging neckline – See Pics
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics