David Bowie named best-dressed Brit of all time
London: David Bowie has been named the best dressed Brit of all time by the BBC History Magazine, beating Elizabeth 1 and Beau Brummell.
The `Heroes` hitmaker who received the highest percentage of votes, has also beaten Samuel Pepys, who was famous for his courtly curls, the Independent reported.
Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire secured the third position followed by George Brummell.
The best-dressed Brit are:
1. David Bowie - 48.5 percent
2. Elizabeth I - 13.6 percent
3. Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire - 9.5 percent
4. George `Beau` Brummell - 8.4 percent
5. Queen Alexandra - 7.1 percent
6. Anne Messel - 5.3 percent
7. Henry III - 2.5 percent
8. Ellen Terry - 2.2 percent
9. Charles James Fox - 1.6 percent
10. Samuel Pepys - 1.3 percent
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016: Bipasha Basu in traditional attire - Try out these looks this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Style your hair differently this festive season
- Diwali 2016: Lip colours to pick this festive season
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!