Deepika`s retro bun - only six steps away
New Delhi: Actress Deepika Padukone is a sure shot winner when it comes to fashion and beauty, and most women want to ape her style. Grab a comb, clips and serum to achieve her retro bun hairdo, says an expert.
How to create a retro bun inspired by Deepika:
* Start by brushing your hair to detangle it so that it is easier to style. If you have frizzy hair, apply a small amount of serum to detangle and smoothen it out.
* Neatly divide a small portion of the first half of your hair and clip it up roughly.
* Take a bump-it hair volumiser and place it on the crown area of your head and cover up the bump-it by taking sections of hair from the two sides of your head and turn it into a half pony-tail. To keep it steady, secure it with a couple of bobby pins. If you are unable to find a bump-it, you can simply back comb the front half section of your hair to volumise it and then secure it with a good quality hair spray.
* Gently smoothen the surface with a brush to remove the tangles and use hairspray to hold it in place.
* Take hold of the loose hair sections and twist them into a bun. Use hair pins to keep the bun in place and bobby pins to keep fly away strands at bay.
* To complete the look, gently remove strands of hair from the bun to frame the face and create a softer look. Secure the hairdo with a texturising hair spray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why