Deepika`s retro bun - only six steps away
New Delhi: Actress Deepika Padukone is a sure shot winner when it comes to fashion and beauty, and most women want to ape her style. Grab a comb, clips and serum to achieve her retro bun hairdo, says an expert.
How to create a retro bun inspired by Deepika:
* Start by brushing your hair to detangle it so that it is easier to style. If you have frizzy hair, apply a small amount of serum to detangle and smoothen it out.
* Neatly divide a small portion of the first half of your hair and clip it up roughly.
* Take a bump-it hair volumiser and place it on the crown area of your head and cover up the bump-it by taking sections of hair from the two sides of your head and turn it into a half pony-tail. To keep it steady, secure it with a couple of bobby pins. If you are unable to find a bump-it, you can simply back comb the front half section of your hair to volumise it and then secure it with a good quality hair spray.
* Gently smoothen the surface with a brush to remove the tangles and use hairspray to hold it in place.
* Take hold of the loose hair sections and twist them into a bun. Use hair pins to keep the bun in place and bobby pins to keep fly away strands at bay.
* To complete the look, gently remove strands of hair from the bun to frame the face and create a softer look. Secure the hairdo with a texturising hair spray.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!