‘Delhi Belly’ actress is the new face of a jewellery brand
Mumbai: Actress Poorna Jagannathan, one who played a journalist in the hit adult comedy ‘Delhi Belly’, has been named the brand ambassador for jewellery brand Bracialeto.
"I`m excited to be associated with a finely crafted brand like Bracialeto. I love its uniqueness and that it can be tailored to suit your personality," said Poorna, who recently shot an ad campaign for the brand.
Bracialeto provideS a wide range of international jewellery charms and Murano glass beads. The brand comprises a wide range of bracelets, neck pieces, rings and earrings all made of 92.5 sterling silver and handmade Murano beads.
Viral Shah, CEO of Bracialeto, said: "I was on the lookout for fresh new talent which would be synonymous to the brand personality of Bracialeto and Poorna`s unique and unconventional persona was a perfect fit for the brand."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for