Delhi Couture Week to start from July 31
New Delhi: The fourth edition of PCJ Delhi Couture Week 2013 will kick-start from July 31 and go on till August 4.
The fashion event will showcase designs by ace designers like Manish Arora, Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi, Varun Bahl, Ritu Beri, Anju Modi, Anamika Khanna, Arjun Khanna and Gaurav Gupta.
"We are happy to announce the prestigious PCJ Delhi Couture Week 2013, and are back with an impressive line-up of the best design talents in the country. The style gurus for the couture week have been carefully selected by prominent jury members.
"The best in the business will showcase unique and glamorous collections giving the audience a preview of the upcoming season`s most glittering trends," said Sunil Sethi, FDCI President.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma on VOGUE cover will bring out the 'feminist' in you!
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Go ethnic to look resplendent
- 'Princess India' title: John Abraham to honour the winner of beauty pageant for visually impaired
- Men too can incorporate pink in their wardrobe!
- Alia Bhatt-Varun Dhawan’s chemistry on Filmfare cover exhibits cuteness in abundance