Demi Moore tweets ghagra-choli pic from pal’s Jodhpur b’day bash
Washington: Demi Moore posed for a photo session while wearing a garment resembling a sari known as “ghagra-choli”, as she attended the lavish birthday bash Naomi Campbell threw for boyfriend Vladislav Doronin in Jodhpur.
The outfit was created by Indian designer Manish Malhotra.
Moore, who is going to turn 50 on November 11, jetted off to the city earlier this week to join Kate Moss, along with 200 other guests, for the two-day celebration, Us magazine reported.
The actress was back in Los Angeles as of Thursday, November 8.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Jurassic World' sequel to be bigger, grander, says Glen McIntosh
- Gauri Khan chills with youngest son AbRam in Barcelona!
- Esha Gupta named Goodwill Ambassador for 'touching little heart'
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!