Denise Richards designs shoes for charity
London: Denise Richards has become the latest star to turn shoe designer - she is designing a pair of shoes to raise money for charity.
The 40-year-old has followed the footsteps of Kristen Bell, Kristin Chenoweth, Jenny MCCarthy and former Spice Girls singer Melanie Brown to design shoes for ShoeDazzle.com.
Richards has designed a pair of light pink and gold embellished peep-toe shoes, with a gold metallic pin heel, in honour of her mother, who passed away from kidney cancer in 2007.
"Fashion has always been a passion of mine and I especially love shoes. What woman doesn`t love a feminine, yet sexy pump in her collection? Teaming up with ShoeDazzle to help a charity I admire and a cause that is particularly dear to me because of my mother provided an amazing opportunity to combine my passions," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Richards as saying.
The footwear will be available from Jan 16 next year and the proceeds will all go to the Kidney Cancer Association (KCA).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how