Design for modern, stylish woman: Victoria Beckham
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham designs for women, who appreciate quality and luxury.
"I design for a chic, modern and stylish woman, who appreciates quality and luxury, as well as having the confidence to make what she wears her own," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
She has added new colours to her Liberty bag, which is available on victoriabeckham.com for $1,350.
"Bags and accessories are a natural complement to my clothing lines. I want to offer beautifully crafted pieces for every part of a woman`s wardrobe,” said the former Spice Girls.
She made her debut as a designer in 2004, when she collaborated with denim label Rock and Republic. Two years later, she launched denim line dVb style. In 2008, she introduced Victoria Beckham label.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra felt wonderful doing the US tour! READ
- I still feel I have a lot more to do and achieve says, Jacqueline Fernandez
- Expectations soaring high! Beyonce gearing up to perform at 2016 MTV Video Music Awards?
- Salman Khan's 'Being SalMan: The Official Game' is out for you to 'Khelo'
- Arbaaz Khan feels he is more suited for second lead!
- Here’s how you can give your traditional wardrobe a fusion look
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly