Design for modern, stylish woman: Victoria Beckham
London: Singer-turned-fashion designer Victoria Beckham designs for women, who appreciate quality and luxury.
"I design for a chic, modern and stylish woman, who appreciates quality and luxury, as well as having the confidence to make what she wears her own," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Victoria as saying.
She has added new colours to her Liberty bag, which is available on victoriabeckham.com for $1,350.
"Bags and accessories are a natural complement to my clothing lines. I want to offer beautifully crafted pieces for every part of a woman`s wardrobe,” said the former Spice Girls.
She made her debut as a designer in 2004, when she collaborated with denim label Rock and Republic. Two years later, she launched denim line dVb style. In 2008, she introduced Victoria Beckham label.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Katrina Kaif, Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt and others dazzle at Hello! Hall Of Fame awards—SEE PICS
- Kriti Sanon looks fab on Vogue cover!
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!