Design your bag yourself online
New Delhi: If you`re a fussy female shopper and if you ever came across a handbag whose size and shape you have liked but not the colour, and vice versa, find some relief via an online destination which lets you customise your beloved accessory.
Toteteca Bagworks, launched earlier this year under the parent company Veda Lifestyle, gives you a chance to design your own handbag - choose your own style, shape, size, colour and accessories to make it truly personal.
The website allows its users to choose from a huge library where shoppers can select and customise their handbags to suit their individual needs. The experience is fun as one gets to pick from a variety of shapes - ranging from totes to clutches to satchels and more, and an eclectic colour pallete, leading on to make a desirable handbag.
You can combine different colours to make a one-of-a-kind design too.
All customisation is visualised on their website and it allows the user to monogram the bag with one’s initials either via a removable hanging tag or by stitching it into the lining.
The bags are priced between Rs.900 and Rs.3400 and are available in about 50 styles which are updated every week. Made freshly at the brand`s workshop, the product is delivered at your doorstep within the promised time.
What`s more? You feel like a designer sitting at home.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra wishes to grow up like her grandmother
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gets miffed with paparazzi for hurting daughter Aaradhya – Watch video
- Sweet! Is this how Ranbir Kapoor trying to win Katrina Kaif back?
- Maharashtra Governor applauds Juhi Chawla, Shabana Azmi's 'Chalk N Duster'
- Shah Rukh Khan fined Rs 1.93 lakh for illegal ramp outside 'Mannat'