Designer Gaurang opens fourth store in India
Hyderabad: Award-winning textile and fashion designer Gaurang has opened his fourth store in India and plans to set up a store in Dubai.
The high-end couture store has been opened in Bangalore. Located at Lavelle Road near UB City, it is designed to enchant the people with its opulence in simplicity, said a statement by the designer here Friday.
The launch collections features his best known nine-yard sarees woven in the jamdani weaving technique that include khadi, uppada, benarasi, kota, paithani, kanjeevaram, and many other classy Indian heritage fabrics.
"This store will offer our customers an opportunity to shop an exclusive and premium new collaborations and experiments," Gaurang said.
He said the Bangalore fashion scene was a reflection of the city`s vibrant youthfulness.
The designer already has two stores in Mumbai and one in Hyderabad. He will soon be opening third store in Mumbai.
He also plans to open stores in Kolkatta and Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Sultan' moment: Salman Khan, nephew Ahil clicked in wrestling mood
- Even Anushka Sharma failed to escape 'Pokemon Go' fever! Watch videos
- Who is the lead actress in Salman Khan's 'Tubelight'? Here's what we know so far!
- Bezwada Wilson, T M Krishna win Ramon Magsaysay Award
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic