Designer Gaurang opens fourth store in India
Hyderabad: Award-winning textile and fashion designer Gaurang has opened his fourth store in India and plans to set up a store in Dubai.
The high-end couture store has been opened in Bangalore. Located at Lavelle Road near UB City, it is designed to enchant the people with its opulence in simplicity, said a statement by the designer here Friday.
The launch collections features his best known nine-yard sarees woven in the jamdani weaving technique that include khadi, uppada, benarasi, kota, paithani, kanjeevaram, and many other classy Indian heritage fabrics.
"This store will offer our customers an opportunity to shop an exclusive and premium new collaborations and experiments," Gaurang said.
He said the Bangalore fashion scene was a reflection of the city`s vibrant youthfulness.
The designer already has two stores in Mumbai and one in Hyderabad. He will soon be opening third store in Mumbai.
He also plans to open stores in Kolkatta and Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slammed Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Shilpa Shetty nails the desi look with élan
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!