Designer Gaurang opens fourth store in India
Hyderabad: Award-winning textile and fashion designer Gaurang has opened his fourth store in India and plans to set up a store in Dubai.
The high-end couture store has been opened in Bangalore. Located at Lavelle Road near UB City, it is designed to enchant the people with its opulence in simplicity, said a statement by the designer here Friday.
The launch collections features his best known nine-yard sarees woven in the jamdani weaving technique that include khadi, uppada, benarasi, kota, paithani, kanjeevaram, and many other classy Indian heritage fabrics.
"This store will offer our customers an opportunity to shop an exclusive and premium new collaborations and experiments," Gaurang said.
He said the Bangalore fashion scene was a reflection of the city`s vibrant youthfulness.
The designer already has two stores in Mumbai and one in Hyderabad. He will soon be opening third store in Mumbai.
He also plans to open stores in Kolkatta and Dubai.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law
- Super-hot! Sussanne Khan, Bipasha Basu, Malaika Arora on the cover of Femina Luxury issue
- Jacqueline Fernandez oozes sensuality in plunging neckline – See Pics
- Tips to pick up the right pair of shoes for the right occasion
- Summer special: Fashion trends to watch out for
- Fashion shows can boost Goa tourism – Here’s how