Designer line pays ode to Shah Jahan, Mumtaz
New Delhi: A new apparel collection by designer Umang Hutheesing is aimed at paying an ode to the love story of emperor Shah Jahan and his wife Mumtaz Mahal.
The collection comprises of saris, lehangas and anarkalis in bright colours.
"A tribute to Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal, this collection recreates their epic love story. Beauty, grace and the luxurious opulence of their youth and lifestyle has been epitomised in this collection," the designer said in a statement.
"The divine magnificence and sophisticated elegance of the bygone era has been brought to life with rich brocade, silk, velvet, chiffon and net. The delicate Mughal embellishments with a hint of royalty and grandeur would make any bride feel like a princess," added the designer.
Hutheesing`s collection will be retailed under Evoluzione, a fashion boutique. The prices are available on request.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is THIS the reason why Farhan Akhtar refused to act in Akshay Kumar's 'Gold'?
- Abhishek Bachchan to star in Prabhu Deva's 'Lefty'—Here's all you need to know
- Vivah Panchami: Celebrating the divine marriage of Lord Ram and Goddess Sita
- Superstar Rajinikanth injured on sets of '2.0'
- Check out incredible worldwide box office collections of Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi'