Designer Manish Tripathi dresses Mallika Sherawat
Zee Media Bureau/ Aparna Mudi
New Delhi: The glamdoll Mallika Sherawat recently attended her brother`s wedding in a beauiful pink Lehenga. Sherawat looked sensational in the pink and golden ensemble teamed with gorgeous gold jewellery in an Indian design.
The exquisite design was created by Manish Tripathi. The young designer Lucknow has already made the headlines designing some outfits for the whos who of the glam world. His speciality lies in designing for politicians, creating some urban yet earthy designs.
Mallika also thanked the designer on her official Twitter page saying:
Thank you Manish Tripathi for making this gorgeous outfit for me :) pic.twitter.com/ApqYamDm4X
— Mallika Sherawat (@MallikaLA) April 11, 2014
Manish already owns a menswear label called antarDesi, and is soon to launch a personalised womens wear label called Naveli.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review
- Twinkle Khanna gets a hair makeover and we are crushing on it!
- Shahid Kapoor flaunts his six-pack abs on latest Filmfare cover!
- Alia Bhatt looks ethereal wearing Sabyasachi creation for Harper's Bazaar cover!
- Vaani Kapoor's mysterious act for Rina Dhaka stops time at AIFW
- Summer breezy hairstyles in 60 seconds! WATCH