Designer Sakshee Pradhan gets hitched!
New Delhi: Fashion designer Saakshee Pradhan, politician Ashok Pradhan`s daughter, has tied the knot with Mumbai-based boy Abhishek Nadkarni.
The nuptials took place here Thursday night.
Abhishek, a pilot by profession, and Sakshee have known each other for eight years and they first met at a common friend`s party. Post that, they met after a gap of two years in New York, where she was studying fashion, while he was finishing an aviation course.
For the wedding, Sakshee wore a Tarun Tahiliani creation, with an antique finish, and had zardosi and dabka work on it.
The wedding took place at a private bunglow in the capital with Bollywood celebrities like veteran actor Shatrugan Sinha, Jeetendra and Arjan Bajwa in attendance. Other high profile guests included Sheila Dikshit, L.K. Advani, Naveen Jindal and Arun Jaitley.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Smoking hot! Priyanka Chopra sets temperature soaring with oomph on the cover of Filmfare
- Remakes can't be made just for commercial gain: Arjun Kapoor
- Trending this season – Check out nails colours in vogue
- Sonam Kapoor wants women to experiment with hair colour – Details inside
- Style tips to help you look trendy this autumn