Designer Sakshee Pradhan set for Dubai Fashion Week
Mumbai: Designer Sakshee Pradhan of the label Schon is all set to showcase her collection titled Nefarious at the Dubai Fashion Week Friday.
The collection is inspired by an Egyptian warrior princess and boasts of ensembles fit for the woman of today.
“The word Nefarious means villainous or wicked. A juxtaposition of geometrical structures and flowy lines forms the surface textures of my collection. My designs ooze power and strength, which every women has and my outfits would just encourage them to be strong and confident,” Pradhan said in a statement.
“Dubai Fashion Week is great platform and I am looking forward to positive response,” she added.
The ensembles ranges from skirts to saris to evening gowns. The colour palette is dominated by black with hints of golden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mother of 21 year-old twin sons - Urvashi Dholakia - defies age and how! See pics
- Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring this monsoon – See sizzling hot pics
- ‘Hottest woman in the world’ Priyanka Chopra sets the temperature soaring on Maxim India Cover – See pic
- Mandira Bedi’s sexy bikini ‘saree’ will give you serious fashion goals – See pics
- Fawad Khan is conservative – Here’s why