Designer Sakshee Pradhan set for Dubai Fashion Week
Mumbai: Designer Sakshee Pradhan of the label Schon is all set to showcase her collection titled Nefarious at the Dubai Fashion Week Friday.
The collection is inspired by an Egyptian warrior princess and boasts of ensembles fit for the woman of today.
“The word Nefarious means villainous or wicked. A juxtaposition of geometrical structures and flowy lines forms the surface textures of my collection. My designs ooze power and strength, which every women has and my outfits would just encourage them to be strong and confident,” Pradhan said in a statement.
“Dubai Fashion Week is great platform and I am looking forward to positive response,” she added.
The ensembles ranges from skirts to saris to evening gowns. The colour palette is dominated by black with hints of golden.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- 'Logan' trailer: You simply can't afford to miss Hugh Jackman's final portrayal of Wolverine
- Salman Khan defies age, looks 'forever 27'!
- What Parveen Babi did to help women, kids will definitely make you salute her!
- Malfoy from Harry Potter left mighty impressed with acid attack survivors' cafe in India!
- Diwali 2016: Rekha, Madhuri Dixit, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Aishwarya Rai and Deepika Padukone will inspire you to drape the six-yards!
- Anushka Sharma's bridal look in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' decoded!
- Ranbir Kapoor - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look incredibly gorgeous as a couple on Filmfare cover
- Kangana Ranaut on the cover of GQ India magazine – Too hot to handle!
- ‘Befikre’ couple Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor looks smoking hot together- SEE pics