Designer Tommy Hilfiger to invest in Michael Kors?
London: Designer Tommy Hilfiger is reportedly planning to invest in ‘Project Runway’ judge Michael Kors, saying it would be ‘crazy’ not to.
Hilfiger is set to join forces with Silas Chou and Lawrence Stroll, Kors` financial backers, to take a stake in the business, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
While Tommy has refused to confirm speculation, he did say to WWD: "Anybody would be crazy not to invest in it. Michael Kors is the next major global player in my eyes,"
Kors, who is famed for his luxury sportswear, is reportedly hoping to raise USD 500 million to fund his global expansion plans by selling an equity stake of 25 percent in his company.
Details of the deal are set to be announced next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi court restrains release of controversial movie 'Mohalla Assi'
- Arshad Warsi says 'Mata ka email' song doesn't intend to hurt anyone's sentiments
- 'Guddu Rangeela' conveys serious message with pinch of salt, says Arshad Warsi
- PIL against 'Mohalla Assi': HC fixes July 6 as date of hearing
- Sunny Leone to play cameo in Akshay Kumar's 'Singh Is Bliing'