Designer Tommy Hilfiger to invest in Michael Kors?
London: Designer Tommy Hilfiger is reportedly planning to invest in ‘Project Runway’ judge Michael Kors, saying it would be ‘crazy’ not to.
Hilfiger is set to join forces with Silas Chou and Lawrence Stroll, Kors` financial backers, to take a stake in the business, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
While Tommy has refused to confirm speculation, he did say to WWD: "Anybody would be crazy not to invest in it. Michael Kors is the next major global player in my eyes,"
Kors, who is famed for his luxury sportswear, is reportedly hoping to raise USD 500 million to fund his global expansion plans by selling an equity stake of 25 percent in his company.
Details of the deal are set to be announced next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Anamika Khanna weaves romance at India Couture Week
- India Couture Week: Anita Dongre brings couture for 'bride on the go'
- Immensely proud and ecstatic, says Rohit Khandelwal, first Indian to win Mr World title
- Tips to accessorise your ‘office look’ sensibly
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks unapologetically sexy on the cover of Vogue India – See pic