Designer Tommy Hilfiger to invest in Michael Kors?
London: Designer Tommy Hilfiger is reportedly planning to invest in ‘Project Runway’ judge Michael Kors, saying it would be ‘crazy’ not to.
Hilfiger is set to join forces with Silas Chou and Lawrence Stroll, Kors` financial backers, to take a stake in the business, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
While Tommy has refused to confirm speculation, he did say to WWD: "Anybody would be crazy not to invest in it. Michael Kors is the next major global player in my eyes,"
Kors, who is famed for his luxury sportswear, is reportedly hoping to raise USD 500 million to fund his global expansion plans by selling an equity stake of 25 percent in his company.
Details of the deal are set to be announced next month.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Song out: 'Housefull 3' gang gives you a new party anthem in the form of 'Taang Uthake'! – Watch
- Priyanka Chopra won't refuse a good Bhojpuri film, says mother Madhu Chopra
- Whoa! Mukesh Khanna's 'Shaktimaan' to be back on Indian television?
- Treat your hardworking mom to hair care this summer!
- 'Kaabil' first look poster: Hrithik Roshan’s intense eyes precursor of a massive storm ahead!
- Check out: Sexiest FHM covers featuring Bollywood hotties
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan launches L'Oreal's Cannes 2016 collection
- Was surprised to see Kate Middleton wearing my creation: Anita Dongre
- Manish Malhotra opens LFW with elements of glamour, opulence
- Holi 2016: Lingerie tips for fun-filled celebrations