Designers refused to lend clothes to Kim Kardashian for magazine shoot
London: A stylist who dressed Kim Kardashian for a magazine shoot has revealed that designers refused to lend their clothes to the reality TV star because of her fuller figure.
Nicola Formichetti, the stylist behind Lady Gaga`s masterful wardrobe, admitted that calling in high-end samples for the pregnant 32-year-old posed "a challenge" for him during a shoot for Elle magazine`s latest issue, the Daily Mail reported.
"People wouldn`t lend me the clothes. But that`s fashion snobbery," he said.
Formichetti said he approached several designers who all declined to lend their clothes to Kardashian because of her "less-than-model-like-proportions".
"She`s not the It Girl yet, but she will be," he said. Formichetti finally dressed Kardashian, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, in Tom ford, Roberto Cavaili and Victor and Rolf clothes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say
- Wedding season special: Tips to pick suitable footwear for different functions
- Mira Rajput wears hubby's T-shirt and gets approval from Shahid Kapoor right away!
- Anushka Sharma looks dazzling on latest GQ cover!
- Parineeti Chopra, Shraddha Kapoor turn black beauties and we can't stop gushing over it!
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!