Despite heavy snowfall, Victoria Beckham to have fashion show
New York: Heavy snowfall has not deterred singer-designer Victoria Beckham from going ahead with her plans to organise a fashion show here.
Even though high winds and several inches of snow have hit the city, but she has refused to call off her Autumn Winter 2013 catwalk show on Feb 12, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
The 38-year-old posted several pictures of rehearsals on Twitter on Feb 8 and later wrote: "Model fittings and handbag stills at the same time, busy day in NY! Still in fittings for AW13 RTW (ready-to-wear). The snow must go on."
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Watch: Varun, Kriti's party anthem 'Manma Emotion Jaage' from 'Dilwale'
- Tamasha movie review: It's all about Ranbir, Deepika's painful yet ecstatic journey
- 'Dilwale' has a lot of twists, turns, says Varun Dhawan
- Amitabh Bachchan reaches 18 mn followers on Twitter