Dharamshala girl wins Miss North India title
New Delhi: Isha Singh, who hails from Dharamshala, has won the FEM Miss North India 2013.
The 26-year-old bagged the title Friday. Jagmeet Kaur, 24, was the first runner-up and Shweta Singh, 23, the second runner-up.
The participants at the pageant, organised by Shree Sai Entertainment, were selected from various North Indian states.
The platform was meant "to enter glamorous world of fame, attracting a lot of fanfare," Bharat K. Bharamar and Ishreen Vadi, representatives of Shree Sai Entertainment, said in a joint statement.
The contest was judged by Pond`s Femina Miss India 2012 Vanya Mishra, singer Anamika, TV actress Amita Nangia, hairstylist Sylvie Rodgers, fitness trainer Sonya Bajaj and Adarsh Sharma (North Sales Head, Dabur), among others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Academy awards 2017: Complete list of Oscar nominations is here!
- Akshay Kumar comes up with THIS 'app' idea to help martyrs' families
- Ajay Devgn's mother Veena hospitatlised
- Bigg Boss 10: Celebrities seek votes for Bani J
- 'Raees' promotions by train: Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu orders probe into Vadodara station death
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan returns to stun you! Check out Femina cover PIC
- Deepika Padukone looks incredibly stunning on the cover of Filmfare!
- Mahira Khan looks stunning in THIS white outfit!
- Sonakshi Sinha talks about her fashion preferences, says she has individualistic style
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof