Diane Kruger named new face of Chanel beauty campaign
New York: Diane Kruger has been unveiled as the new face of French fashion house Chanel`s new beauty campaign.
Chanel praised the 36-year-old actress` "natural elegance and beauty" and her "cosmopolitan spirit" and said that it will be releasing the images later this year, the New York Daily News reported.
Previously, Kruger appeared in ads for the Chanel`s Paris-Biarritz bag line in 2007, having made her Chanel debut back in the 1990s with a print campaign for the Allure fragrance.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Harshvardhan Kapoor as Bhavesh Joshi – prosthetics and lots more
- Akshay Kumar shares first look of ‘Jolly LL.B 2’ and its might impressive
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 725: Sarla reveals the truth behind Pragya's fake pregnancy
- No clash between 'Kaabil' and 'Raees': Hrithik Roshan's thriller drama preponed
- 'Dear Zindagi' new track 'Love you Zindagi Club Mix' will give you serious partying goals! Watch the making
- Kareena Kapoor Khan looks incredibly gorgeous on the cover of Grazia India
- Deepika Padukone aces her monochrome look like a fashion pro!
- Make-up must haves in your kitty!
- Wedding special: Dear men, ace Nawabi look this season
- Vishnu Raj Menon wins Peter England Mr India 2016, Hrithik Roshan feels 'inspired'